Friday, March 30, 2012

March 2012 Complimentary Quickie Makeup Look

I have really been loving my Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells & Sweet as Candy trios this month. I know that I have been doing a ton of looks with the Wet N Wild trios lately but, they are just so convenient & really great quality. I have also been getting back into pin-up style looks lately. They can be tweeked to go with anything. They're simple, quick, & easy to do. Plus, they just look great with my current spring style & keep my face looking sultry but still springtime fresh.

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Essence Stay All Day in Glammy Goes To... (or Stars & Stories)
Too Faced Blending Brush
Wet N Wild trio in Walking On Eggshells (or Sweet As Candy)
ELF Shadow Brush
Physicians Formula 2in1 Eye Booster Liner in Ultra Black
Wet N Wild MegaShimmer in White Lotus
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara
Gotta B' Urban Powder Brush
Ulta Cheek Color in Heartbreaker (or any pink toned blush)
Maybelline lipstick in Peachy Scene (or any pink toned lipstick)

Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment