Thursday, April 28, 2011

Amp It Up- Smokey Rocker Eye Upper Crease Color

Another quick way to switch up the basic rocker eye. Just adds a little bit of color & dimension. You can go with a darker purple or blue to keep it pretty simple or use a brighter shade to make it more vibrant. I went with a  purple to match my outfit (not the best idea for filming, now that I think about it) & it blends in really well with the greys, just adding a bit of definition.
I went over this fairly quickly (since I was getting ready to go out). You can take this color as high or low as you want. I put it up over the color on my outer corner & blended the grey into it. If you don't want that much color, you can just put it on the inner portion & blend the grey on the outer corner.
I would suggest using a separate blending brush for your greys if you are using a brighter color & then just using the brush from the bright color to blend a little.


Products Used:

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir
Sephora Flat Smudger Brush
Ulta Professional Potted Eye Primer
Studio Tools Crease Brush
LA Colors Eyeshadow (Purple) from Circus Palette
Ulta Eyeshadow in Majesty
Palladio Baked Eyeshadow in Gun Metal
ELF Eyeshadow "C" Brush
Ulta Eyeshadow in Granite
Essence Eyeshadow in Black Goddess
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Studio Tools Concealer Brush

 If you have any ideas or question or need me to explain something better,
let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment