Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Urban Decay Fun Palette Look

 This look uses every shade in the new Urban Decay Fun Palette & nothing else! This palette is much more a collection of colors that you can use to liven up a look then a collection that you can use on it's own. Uzi is a difficult shade to work with & I'm not too sure how I am going to make it work with the looks I normally do. Essence make a shadow that is similar but works much better called Stardust (it will be in my March review/haul). Woodstock is not as pigmented as I would like it to be either & I think that there are much better choices out there.
I like this palette but, I don't think that it will be something I can't live without.



Products Used:
Urban Decay Fun Palette & Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Sephora Smudge Brush
Studio Tools Crease Brush
Sephora Eyeshadow Brush
Simply Simmons Fan Blender (this is actually a painters brush but,
it is my absolute favorite for brushing away fallout)
Studio Basics On The Go Double Ended Brush
ELF Small Angled Brush
I hope you enjoyed this disco inspired look!
Let me know your thoughts on this palette.
Show me your look with the Urban Decay Fun Palette on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment