Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love It Or Ditch It- Collective Review/Haul (December2011)

I have been trying to cut back my makeup spending lately so I don't have a ton of new products this month. I have found some amazing new things that have really improved my beauty routine. I also tried some new brands that I've never used before & ended up really liking.
Also, for some reason my camera was picking up some strange noise that I didn't hear until it uploaded. So sorry for that.


Products Mentioned:
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray- Sephora $29
Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation- Sephora $20
Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser- Big Lots $4
Revlon Double Twist Mascara- Big Lots $3
Salon Perfect Crackle Nail Lacquer in Cracked Ruby- Walgreens $3
Salon Perfect Perfectly Diva Lashes in Paris & London- Walgreens $3
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart & Strawberry Shortcake- Ulta $8
Essie Luxeffects in Shine of the Times- Walgreens $8
Beauty Rush Liquid Glitter Liner in Liquid Metal- Victoria's Secret $3 (4 for $20 + $10 off coupon)
Beauty Rush DazzleShine Lip Gloss in Dazzling Daiquiri, Dazzling Sangria, Dazzling Coco- 
Victoria's Secret $3 (4 for $20 + $10 off coupon)

Let me know if you have any ideas for the new monthly series. 
I'm also looking for ideas for looks that I should do.
So comment below & let me know if you have any thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment