Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OOTD + Current Quickie Playlist

Here is a quick outfit I wore the other day when we went to dinner at the Paris on the Platte. It's a local coffee shop that I've been going to forever. They have excellent unique coffee & tea drinks, plus amazing food. We got the artichoke heart & spinach pizza to share. I got my favorite, Cafe Viennese with almond syrup & almond syrup, Matt got a spiced apple cider. I forgot to take pictures there, sorry, but hopefully I'll get in the habit of taking pictures when I'm out & about here soon.
PS- I know the pictures are kind of crappy. I'm doing the best I can for now & will hopefully have something better figured out soon.





Overview of my outfit.
I got this infinity scarf last year & never really wore it. This year I'm completely loving it & wear it as much as possible! I especially love it with this big lapelled leather jacket from Target.
I have very little light in my room so, sorry about the bright flash. It's the only way I could show you any detail of my outfit.




Fairly simply hair & makeup + contacts. I really think that I need to invest in some more contacts similar to these ones, I wear them all the time anymore.

I have been making a ton of quick playlist for my car lately & thought that I would start sharing them with all of you. They are based off of a specific song I have stuck in my head or the way I'm feeling or anything like that This one is based off of Twisted Sister's I Wanna Rock; except for the Gary Glitter, I just threw that in for fun. Let me know if you like me adding these.
PS- I have a very wide range of music taste, so these playlist will be all across the board.

Twisted Sister- I Wanna Rock
KISS- Rock and Roll All Night
Quite Riot- Cum On Feel the Noize
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts- I Hate Myself for Loving You
Alice Cooper- Poison
Ai- Hey Now
Cinderella- Shake Me
Mötley Crüe- Shout at the Devil
Twisted Sister- We're Not Gonna Take It
Gary Glitter- Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah!)

Tell me what you'd like to see from my blog in 2012! Comment below or on my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment