Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Josie Stevens Inspired Look

I did this look after Josie Stevens; who is married to Steve Stevens (Billy Idols guitarist) & was on the show Married To Rock. She Very quickly became my favorite on the show because of her bubbly attitude & love for Hello Kitty. She really made me like her even more because is always herself (even when others tell her not to because of the way they think things should be) & has fun with it. She doesn't let others weigh her down & she enjoys her life, as all of us should. I think that these are important things that we can all keep in mind from time to time.



Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero
Sephora Smudge Brush
Studio Tools Medium Shadow Brush
NYX Eyeshadow in White (from TS01 Trio)
NYX Eyeshadow Single in Frosted Lilac
Ulta (Pencil) Smudge Brush
CoverGirl Eyeshadow Single in Purple Pop
Studio Tools Blending Brush
Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Plum Noir
Revlon (Angled) Shadow Brush [I got this a long time ago in a travel set, 
so I don't know if you can get this exact one anymore]
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Jet (from The Black Palette)
 Generic Small Shadow Brush (I got this with a purchase I made online, 
so I don't know what kind it is)
Physicians Formula EyeBrightener  in Natural Eyelight
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit Highlighter in 01 Light
Studio Basics Eyeliner Brush
 HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Platinum
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Black Dog (from The Black Palette)
Sephora (Bent) Liner Brush
Wet & Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero
Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara (I was trying this out & really didn't like it so, 
I wouldn't suggest it. Just use the other one over your normal mascara)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Gotta B' Urban Powder Brush
Ulta Cheek Color in Heartbreaker
NYX Lipliner In Dolly Pink
NYC Lipstick in Snowcone
ELF Hypershine Gloss in Blossom

I hope you girls enjoy this!
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment. (I know that I had to speed it up & edit it down quite a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment