Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amp It Up- Smokey Rocker Eye Inner Corner Color Highlight

Just a quick tutorial to add a little variation to to smokey rocker eye! This is one good way to add a pop of color to a dark eye & make it stand out a little bit more. You can keep a little more open space on the corner when applying your gray to make to color a little more vibrant as well.
I will be doing a whole series of these for the rocker eye & other looks that I will be creating tutorials for.



Products Used:

Studio Tools Concealer Brush-I like the shape, density, & size of this brush for doing this type of accent.
Ulta Eyeshadow in Turquoise- I also really like Covergirl Aqua Paradise (690) & Indigo Impact (450), & NYX Lime Juice
Ulta Cheek Color in Infatuation
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Teasing Blush


I hope you guys enjoyed the first Amp It Up!
If you have an idea for a Amp Up, leave me a message!

1 comment: