Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inspiration Overload!!!

I reacently came across the most amazing magazine the other day at Barnes & Nobel.
It has the most amazing hairstyle in it. Great editorial & runway style shoots. Plus tons & tons of inspiration for makeup & photo shoots. 
I don't think that I have ever found one place that fulled me with so many creative ideas.
I couldn't find anything online for it so, I took a few snapshots for you guys. I wish I could have shown you the entire thing!

^Love everything about this.^
^Really want this jacket! <3 ^


^Can't wait to do a shoot like these two black & whites!!!^
^Think that this will inspire the most amazing editorial look for a future shoot.^

^Total Makeup inspiration moment (& the initial reason I got the mag)^
^This whole page made me just want to chop off all my hair^
^I never would have thought to put feathers in my faux-hawk but, you better belive I'm gunna do it the next chance I get now!^
^Can't wait to do a blue & purple version of this look!^

So there is my huge amazing find of the week. I normally see one or two cool things that inspire me in a magazine but this whole thing was one big inspirational moment. My thoughts were racing with ideas from one page to the next that I couldn't even keep track of it all.
I really can't wait to try some of the awesome stuff this magazine made me think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment