Thursday, November 3, 2011

Love It Or Ditch It- Collective Review/Haul (October2011)

This month there were a ton of great sales, so I was able to try out some things that I've been wanting for a while. Also, there were quite a few neat limited edition collections coming out this month.


Products Mentioned:
Urban Decay Naked Palette- Ulta $48 [this palette really did exceed my expectations. despite seeing it in a ton of videos I was amazed at how beautiful the colors are. they are not your typical neutral browns & this becomes even more apparent the more you use the palette!]
Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadows in Plum Galaxy, Starry Pink, Neptune Star, & Night Sky- Rite Aid $5
Revlon Perle Eyeshadow in Sunlit Sparkle- Ulta $3 (40%off)
Revlon Satin Eyeshadow in Polished Bronze- Ulta $3 (40%off)
Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow- Ulta $4 (40%off)
Rimmel London Eyeshadow in Spicy Bronze & Backstage- Ulta $4
Physicians Formula Shimmery Quad Eyeshadow in Metallic Canyon- Ulta $4 (40%off)
Physicians Formula Matte Quad Eyeshadow in Quartz Quartet- Ulta $4 (40%off)
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner in Glam Green Eyes- Ulta $7 (40%off)
Revlon Nail Enamels in Facets of Fuchsia & Starry Pink- Rite Aid $5
Essence Holographic Eyeshadow in Lil@c- Ulta $3
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Bendable Blush in Tickle Me Pink- Ulta $5
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup- Walgreens $9 (40% off) [I also picked up the 3in1 eye concealer & ended up taking it back the next day. It was ridiculously expensive ($7), even though it was on sale 40% off, & didn't work hardly at all. I put on 3 layers before I gave up & put my ELF concealer on over it. Now, I do have incredibly dark under eye circles but, this just went on so sheer I doubt it would even cover normal discoloration.]
Physicians Formula Mineral Correcting Powder- Ulta $9 (40%off)
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder- Ulta $3 (40%off)
Maybelline Shine Free Pressed Powder- Ulta $3 (40%off)
Maybelline Great Lash Clear- Ulta $3 (40%off)
Maybelline Lipstick in Madison Mauve- Ulta $5 (40%off)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Creme Primrose & Pearl Gentlemen Prefer Pink- Ulta $5 (40%off)
Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Strawberry, Hot Pink, & Peony- Ulta $3 (40%off + $2off coupon)
Ulta Lipstick in 219 (super dark red) & 214 (dark pearl berry)- Ulta 2 for $6 (sale)

Holiday Collections start coming out this coming month & I'm super excited to see what everyone's coming out with. To know what I'm getting before my monthly review, check out my Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment