Friday, May 13, 2011

Love It Or Ditch It- Collective Review/Haul (April2011)

Just some quick reviews on my collective purchases from April!
I had to talk really quickly to fit it all into one video & wish that I could have raved on some more about a few products. If you have any questions, just leave me a comment!


Walgreens Alpha Hydorxy Face Cream- Walgreens $7
Stila Raspberry Crush Cheek & Lip Stain- Sephora $24
Benefit Pore-fessional- Ulta $28
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Silver & Crystal Pewter- Ulta $3 (on sale 40% off)
NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue- Ulta $3 (on sale 40% off)
NYX Blush in Pinched- Ulta $4 (on sale 40% off)
 ELF Brightening Eye Color Eyeshadow Quad in Punk Funk- Target $1
Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Crush & Jilted- Ulta $10 (on sale)
CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipstick in Divine & Spellbound- Walgreens $8
(I still have stains on my hand from where I swatched them, they are so pigmented!!!)
Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Schnauzer- Sephora $17
Real Techniques Brushes- Ulta (buy 1 get one 1/2 off)
Your Eyes Starter Set- $16
Kabuki Brush- $10
Blush Brush- $9
Stippling Brush- $10


If you have any questions about any of these products or are interested in me doing a review on specific product, feel free to leave a comment below or on my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment