Monday, June 13, 2011

Love It Or Ditch It- Collective Review/Haul (May2011)

This past month has been crazy for me so, sorry that this video is so late. I have been trying to curb my makeup spending in preparation for IMATS but unfortunately will not be going due to resent events (nothing terrible so don't worry). I do think that it has been good for me to cut back on my makeup buying though.



Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- Walgreens $5 (1/2 off)
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten- Ulta $6 (I think this was on sale)
Covergirl CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipstick in Fairytale, Flame & Siren- Ulta $7 (b2g1)
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Pure- Walgreens $7
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Venetian Blue- Ulta $5
Love & Beauty Brush Set- Forever 21 $6
Benefit Feelin' Cheeky Minis- Sephora $15

Don't forget to subscribe to my facebook page for my first GIVEAWAY!!!
I'm so excited to be able to share this great summer nail collection with you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment