Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love It Or Ditch It- Collective Review/Haul (Septmber2011)

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know that I have been on the hunt for some perfect neutrals lately. Out of the blue my makeup tastes & perspectives have slightly changed, leading me to expand my horizons. I also got to try a few things that I have been wanting for some time now.


Butter London Nail Lacquer in Queen Vic, Victoriana, Lady Muck, & The Full Monty-
Ulta $14 (buy 1 get 1 free)
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Heart of Stone & Nail'd It- RiteAid $1 (clearance)
Hard Candy Glamoflauge with concealer pencil in Light- Walmart $6
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue- Ulta $9 (sale)
Jordana Lip Out Loud in ASAP- Walmart $2
Ulta Eye Shadow in Electric Lights, Organza, & Toast- Ulta $4 (sale)
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Nutty & Kitten- Walmart $1 (sale)
Maybelline Lipstick in Fruit Punch (High Shine), Rockin Fuchsia (Gem Collection), Make Me Pink, & Peachy Scene- Ulta $5 (2 for $10)
Maybelline Limited Edition Blush in Pressworthy Pink- Ulta $7
Tarte Soft & Smokey 5 piece Collection- Ulta $40
Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Moody- Ulta Free Gift
Tarte Deluxe Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess- Ulta Free Gift

 This video ended up being quite a  bit longer then expected simply because I talked about some of the products in great detail. I will try to make sure that my next one is shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment