Friday, September 16, 2011

Wonder Woman Nails & Makeup Look


While I can't really say that I've ever watched Wonder Woman, I still think that she's awesome as hell!
I've always been attracted to her look & outfit more then anything else. So everything was kind of based around that.

For the nails I really wanted to pull the whole look of her outfit together. I decided to go with a gold base to pull all of the colors together. Then added accents of red, blue, & white


Products Used:
Nail Savy Enamel (I don't know what color this is or even if it's available anymore, I've had it forever & was given it as a gift. I just used this as a base as all my other polishes were completely sheer. Any golden yellow or even a light brown or peach would work.)
Sinful Colors in This Is It (this is a beautiful golden shade but is pretty much sheer)
Wet N Wild Fast Dry in The Gold & The Beautiful (I highly suggest this polish to top off any other gold you decide to use. It is a beautiful brassy gold shimmer/glitter. This will look beautiful over the deep fall nail polishes that are coming out!)
Sinful Colors in Under 18 (I think this is going to get a ton of use this winter)
Sinful Colors in Midnight Blue
Sinful Colors in Snow Me White

For the makeup I really wanted something that was a little bit disco & a little bit classic pin-up. I'm extremely happy with the results & think that the blue, gold, & red look great together. It's kind of just a step up from an everyday look.
I seemed to be having one of those days that nothing wanted to work when I filmed this tutorial. I decided to put it up anyway because I felt it was important to show that everyone has those day where things just don't go as planned & you just have to work with it.


Products Used:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Revlon Cream Blush in Berry Flirtatious
Real Techniques Blush Brush
High Definition Small Powder Brush
Cover Girl Loose Powder in Translucent
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in Deep Ocean
Sephora Smudge Brush
Forever 21 Concealer Brush
Ulta Professional Eye Primer
High Definition Large Blending Brush
ELF 100 Palette #69
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
ELF 100 Palette #79
ELF 100 Palette #62
Urban Decay Baked Eyeshadow from The Fun Palette
Electric Blue Eyeliner (Sephora, Urban Decay, & Makeup Forever all have great ones)
Too Faced Lash Injection
Sephora Eye Pencil in 505
Cover Girl Liquid Line Blast blue (this doesn't have a name on it but there's only one blue)
Sephora Nano Lipliner in Real Red
Loreal Infallible Lipcolour in Cerise
Gotta B' Urban Powder Brush
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip
Loreal Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss in Rebel Red

Thanks for all the feedback for this series. I've really enjoyed reading all your comments.
If you have an idea for a series or have anything you'd like to see let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment