Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love It Or Ditch It- Collective Review/Haul (June2011)

YAY, My first video that I could really tell you girls how I felt about something without having to rush due to time! Hopefully I didn't ramble too much.


Kleancolor Double Agent in Purple- Asian Boutique (not sure of the name) $1 (on sale, $6 reg)
Kleancolor Kajal Eyeliner in Charcoal, Violet, Electric Blue, & Black- Asian Boutique $1 (on sale, $4 reg)
Covergirl Lipstick in Temptress, Eternal, & Delight- Ulta $7
ELF Makeup Mist & Set- Target $3
Benefit They're Real Mascara- Sephora Free with 100 Points
Pacifica Solid Perfume in Hawaiian Ruby Guava- Sephora $9
Sephora Eyes Pencil in 505 & 504-  Sephora $4
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm- Sephora $
ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink- Target $3
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob- Walgreens $4 (on sale)
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel- Walgreens $2 (on sale)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte in Really Red- Walmart $5
Loreal HIP Pigment in Intrepid- Walgreens $7

If you have any questions or would like me to review anything
just let me know!

2 comments:

  1. great video:) your so pretty! tell my how many tattoos have you got?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @grzee Thank you. I currently have 14 tattoo's. A lot of them are sets though (such as both elbows & both shoulders & my chest piece) so you can probably count those together which would make it 11

    ReplyDelete